Aquarium items prices dropped

K, I gotta chime in.... Same water movement, sure.... Same size, close.... Controllability, K, maybe close.... Heat output, WAY different.... Stray Electrical current in the water, only possible with one of them.... NO electrical parts in the water with the other.... I have both, and they are both valuable.... One for longevity, one for up front price value....

Just my $.02!!!!

Another point.... Guys, please pay attention to Rit's post.... ALL our local sponsors will be at the same price!!!! Ecotech uses MAP pricing. Everyone is required to sell them for the same price or more.... And some of the locals will sweeten the deal....

tonymission;1007125 wrote: My New Years resolution was to make only one pro-Vortech post per Vortech argument thread. :D

:yes: Yeap! I knew you would be here :D . That makes two for those of you who are counting. That is two with battle armor installed. Yeap! As I stated in a previous post here, this is getting moved to a new address. Either Rants and Complaints or The Lounge. Get ready!!

Wannabee

P.S. Tony, you've reached your limit for today related to MP40s so you'll have to wait and post another day.

joseayes;1007123 wrote: I don't believe so wanna... there's good threads that involve more good criticism and people are reflecting more respect to what others believe and their equipment preferences.

But! I'm missing those funny and ridiculous rant and complaints threads lol!!!!!
All you have to do is turn on the television. The television is full of drama. I know you've seen the shows. The M..... Show and that other guy whom welcomes chaos. Turmoil should be the name of the shows.

Please don't say you miss this stuff on ARC. I believe they give free tickets to those shows. Maybe when your in the area of one of the shows, request some tickets. Then fasten your seat belt because you'll be on a roller coaster ride for sure.

Wannabee

this is great news as i have a big ish build coming up and i need two more mp40wes so this is perfect for me.
vortechs are the best hands down.

This thread shouldn't have to be moved to begin with. It was started to inform those that ARE interested in vortechs that the price has dropped. Not to be debated rather or not it's a good pump. There are plenty of threads out there that you can chime in on and argue about that........wait nvm, most people that posted here have already posted on those threads as well.

If you don't like vortech pumps then just move onto the next thread.

The fact that the thread has turned into a debate has nothing to do with it being moved. It is more the nature of this board. I believe the message has been delivered about cheaper prices. Threads were combined due to three people doing the same thing. What happens after that is up to the posters. Sorry your thread has gotten off track.

At this point it's like beating a dead horse. :deadhorse:

If you want to drill holes all over a perfectly good tank to move water, that's completely up to you. If you want to spend a few bucks for a pump with chinese words printed all over the box that last around a year and then replace it with another, that's also completely up to you. If others want to spend hundreds on a pump, that's also their choice. Everyone has their own preference to water movement and that's fine, but why get on others case for their choices.

Hey! If you want to go out and by a $500 car to get to work, great for you but don't hate me for spend $90k to do the same thing! That's pretty much what I'm getting out of every vortech debate I've seen on here. End of rant!

tonymission;1007125 wrote: My New Years resolution was to make only one pro-Vortech post per Vortech argument thread. :D

You are not alone! I prefer Vortech's over any competitor I have tried so far. :D As long as I can afford them that's what I'll use.

I also prefer BMW over "insert just about any other maker here</em>" . :up:

stacy22;1007602 wrote: You are not alone! I prefer Vortech's over any competitor I have tried so far. :D As long as I can afford them that's what I'll use.

I also prefer BMW over "insert just about any other maker here</em>" . :up:

Speaking of BMW, the new I8 is a gorgeous piece of bank account. May have to jump on the hybrid wagon for that one.

So as not to be completely off topic... Vortech man here, thanks for the heads up! Picking atleast one up for sure.

DawgFace;1007604 wrote: Speaking of BMW, the new I8 is a gorgeous piece of bank account. May have to jump on the hybrid wagon for that one.

So as not to be completely off topic... Vortech man here, thanks for the heads up! Picking atleast one up for sure.

I drooled at the I8 when I saw it!! I have the 2013 M3 and nearly bit off my tongue when I saw the new M4 released!! Been thinking about trading in the M3 for the M4 but can't justify it as I'm almost done paying for the M3 and the new baby doesn't help. :doh:

Hnguyen;1007606 wrote: I drooled at the I8 when I saw it!! I have the 2013 M3 and nearly bit off my tongue when I saw the new M4 released!! Been thinking about trading in the M3 for the M4 but can't justify it as I'm almost done paying for the M3 and the new baby doesn't help. :doh:

The M4 is amazing. My brother is thinking about trading his E55 for one. I honestly didn't really like the I8 front end when I first saw them on the internet, but I looked at one up close the other day and my mind was changed. If I had the money, It is definitely near the top of my list.

Declanisadog;1007627 wrote: The M4 is amazing. My brother is thinking about trading his E55 for one. I honestly didn't really like the I8 front end when I first saw them on the internet, but I looked at one up close the other day and my mind was changed. If I had the money, It is definitely near the top of my list.
Took my 3 in for service a few weeks ago and this beautiful beast was sitting in the service waiting area. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. The thing the appeals to me the most is she has an inline 6 turbo under the hood giving her north of 400 HP and still gets over 20 mpg. My M3 has a V8 that also gives me north of 400 hp but I get 9 mpg city.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1007638=58620-uploadfromtaptalk1421079243452.jpg
>
1007638=58620-uploadfromtaptalk1421079243452.jpg
class="gc-images" title="uploadfromtaptalk1421079243452.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Jesse or Hoang, when you get an I8 please take me for a ride. :D

DawgFace;1007641 wrote: Sexy! But 90k window sticker, **** that's steep.

It is steep but pretty much the same price as my M3 after all the features I ended up adding onto it. A sales guy saw me looking at it HARD and walks up to me asking me what I drove. I pointed to my car sitting by the service advisers desk and he quickly tries to talk me into trading it in for the M4. I told him as long as he buys my diapers and formula, I'll gladly do it! That conversation quickly ended and he walks away. :tongue:

RedStang;1007017 wrote: I'm fairly sure the MP40 is due to competition. The Gyre and upcoming Neptune WAV power heads are similar in cost to where the MP40 is now. AS someone else mentioned though, kind of hard to justify an MP10wES when you can get the MP40wES for $15 more...

I agree. You can only sell over priced items until competition makes something as good and cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hnguyen;1007638 wrote: Took my 3 in for service a few weeks ago and this beautiful beast was sitting in the service waiting area. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. The thing the appeals to me the most is she has an inline 6 turbo under the hood giving her north of 400 HP and still gets over 20 mpg. My M3 has a V8 that also gives me north of 400 hp but I get 9 mpg city.

You must have a really heavy foot lol. I had a 2011 for a while. I get 16 city most days. But I will admit I do drive like my grandmother nowadays. I do miss it. I wish they gave the M4 the same engine as the m5/6

EcoReefGuy;1007661 wrote: You must have a really heavy foot lol. I had a 2011 for a while. I get 16 city most days. But I will admit I do drive like my grandmother nowadays. I do miss it. I wish they gave the M4 the same engine as the m5/6
My daily driver for work is a 2014 passat tdi. It has 160 hp but gets nearly 800 a tank. At times I feel I have to put my foot through the floor and start paddling to get it moving fast. So when I drive the M, I drive it like an M.

Very true lol. The M was my daily so I had no choice but to drive conservatively or be broke ^.^

Back