Brandon's operation reboot 300DD

BrandonMason;1097048 wrote: Yea I'm going to paint everything to match. The hood will get the same trim work done to it to match the stand. Actually after talking with the guy doing the work we might rebuild the entire canopy

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
In that case, Book'em Danno. ;)

It'll look bad *** when you're done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

anit77;1097060 wrote: In that case, Book'em Danno. ;)

It'll look bad *** when you're done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I hope so. I'm getting a bargain from the guy at $200, and there would be a beer ledge

Finally started installing the 2nd 5' retro kit. So that's 2 X reefbreeders photon 32 and 6 X t5s

15fe56c60397b951572851e2523344eb.jpg
alt="" />

All that's left to do is add final bag of sand and adjust flow. Then it becomes a waiting game for the contents

That's gonna grow the hell out of some acro's. T5/led is the best. Hanna just stocked up on actinic blue and aquablue corals 80w's at the store.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jvb89;1097175 wrote: That's gonna grow the hell out of some acro's. T5/led is the best. Hanna just stocked up on actinic blue and aquablue corals 80w's at the store.

When I get back from my business trip I'm going to go see them.

Canopy is done minus the trim work

995dbec6acfe257d037524611044e5e6.jpg
alt="" />
c9c22141c30517a65447219c39d0192b.jpg
alt="" />

I've read good things about the tropic bulb for growth but I just can't do the yellowish tint

Jvb89;1097178 wrote: I've read good things about the tropic bulb for growth but I just can't do the yellowish tint

Yea I think I might try one in place of one coral bulb. Here is the combo I'm thinking back to front.

Blue plus
Tropic
Purple plus
LEDS
Aqua blue actinic
Aqua blue coral
True actinic

That should cover all of the spectrum for sure. I have 3 super actinics that were sent to me by mistake you can have

Can I grab them tonight to test out the light I just installed?

Getting the flow perfect is a real pain. These rw20 are really strong

hey man. I tried one of the ATI Coral Plus lamps the other day. I really really like it. I FINALLY found a 8 lamp combo I dig haha :)
so... what i'm saying is the coral plus is worth checkin out. It is bluer than the ABS, with an actinic color added. really interesting.

Me and Hanna are heading out in an hour. So if you can't make it in time i can leave them out for ya

SnowManSnow;1097183 wrote: hey man. I tried one of the ATI Coral Plus lamps the other day. I really really like it. I FINALLY found a 8 lamp combo I dig haha :)
so... what i'm saying is the coral plus is worth checkin out. It is bluer than the ABS, with an actinic color added. really interesting.
I really like the ATI bulbs but I go to Creation for geiseman bulbs because that's what they carry. I've had real good success with their bulbs too. I hate ordering online, I like to walk in and grab and go

Jvb89;1097184 wrote: Me and Hanna are heading out in an hour. So if you can't make it in time i can leave them out for ya

You at the store?

SnowManSnow;1097183 wrote: hey man. I tried one of the ATI Coral Plus lamps the other day. I really really like it. I FINALLY found a 8 lamp combo I dig haha :)
The geisemann aquablue coral is **** near identical but slightly more blue then coral plus. I still have one coral plus in the mix because it's so close and new.

BrandonMason;1097186 wrote: You at the store?

Home which is off exit 9 on 575

Back