Brandon's operation reboot 300DD

Wow Darlin WTH, so sorry to see this thread!

You pulled it back together quick & looking good as always.

I've got a few SPS I could frag for you from your old SPS stash I bought.

LMK when your ready.

BrandonMason;1096658 wrote: Thanks I can't wait to get life back into the tank. Luckily I've still got a few pieces so it doesn't look totally empty, but I'm really missing my fish now.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My Pintail would sure shine in that tank :)

Camellia;1096661 wrote: Wow Darlin WTH, so sorry to see this thread!

You pulled it back together quick & looking good as always.

I've got a few SPS I could frag for you from your old SPS stash I bought.

LMK when your ready.
Thank you
Camellia;1096662 wrote: My Pintail would sure shine in that tank :)
I wish I could afford it, maybe once I get settled back down

BrandonMason;1096667 wrote: Thank you

I wish I could afford it, maybe once I get settled back down

Understand sweetheart, there's more important things in life than "Pricey Rare Fish".

Do you have any of your Pink Lemonade or should I hold a frag for you?

Camellia;1096967 wrote: Understand sweetheart, there's more important things in life than "Pricey Rare Fish".

Do you have any of your Pink Lemonadeor should I hold a frag for you?
No I do not but Dave's got me one. Thank you though.

My new neighbor is a carpenter by trade and has offered to do some trim and crown moulding on the tank stand and canopy. What's you guys thought on a 3 and half inch "lip" on the stand

8ffbd664ca44663ed67162b5cc1acf07.jpg
alt="" />

Hard to tell from that angle, but I feel like I want to see at least an inch of the sand bed from the side.

You would be this is me holding it up

I'm sitting down well below the tank

I think it'd be kind of cool...Paint it black to match the other shelf in that room?

I like it. Would probably be good with your kids too. Gives them a place to put their hands instead of the glass.

Do you think you could tape it in place and get a fts with some of the room too?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

anit77;1097013 wrote: I like it. Would probably be good with your kids too. Gives them a place to put their hands instead of the glass.

Do you think you could tape it in place and get a fts with some of the room too?

Yea but the piece of trim is just a sample piece but I'll see what I can do. The stand will be completely painted once I figure out the trim. Pure reef had a custom stand that was a grayish blue and I was thinking of doing that with white trim

Just wanted to see how it looked with the room. That actually sounds really nice. I say go for it.

The doors will be in layed with magnetic push release so no hardware will be seen... maybe haven't decided

Hmm... are you planning on painting the hood to match the gray/white of the stand?

I do really like the idea of the ledge the molding will add the the bottom of the tank. But it may be to much going on if there's 3 different colors.

anit77;1097044 wrote: Hmm... are you planning on painting the hood to match the gray/white of the stand?

I do really like the idea of the ledge the molding will add the the bottom of the tank. But it may be to much going on if there's 3 different colors.

Yea I'm going to paint everything to match. The hood will get the same trim work done to it to match the stand. Actually after talking with the guy doing the work we might rebuild the entire canopy

dball711;1097058 wrote: You sure bounced back quickly...Welcome back!
Heck I've been off work for 6 weeks, got nothing but time. I'm heading back out for a 6 week hike so not a lot is going to happen while I'm gone except the trim work should be done when I get back.

Back