Do you scrape your back glass or let it ride?

Ripped Tide;774928 wrote: Who is digging up all these old polls?

Looks like CJ did

I voted no, I don't scrape mine. I don't scrape the back glass of my freshwater tanks either.

Ripped Tide;774928 wrote: Who is digging up all these old polls?

In all honesty I don't always pay attention to the dates of a given thread when I am interested and/or replying to it.

I was wondering who was digging too, but lets be honest, new members often have the same questions, bringing up an old post with exiting input is probably more useful than starting a new one with the same question. I leave mine on the back and sides, Honestly I think it looks more natural than one I can see through, although it makes observation in the rear a pain sometimes.

Keep it clean. Colors pop.

Luckily I have access to the back and just use a mag float

I scrape the back & sides. I do it weekly right before a W/C. Already doing maintenance, so why not! Don't take long if I do it once per week. Usually just get a few calcium specs. Occasionally, if I let it go two weeks, I begin to see some Coraline spots, but they come right off.
I have a :deep see blue" back ground, so obviously, specs of Coraline look terrible.
I did let it grow on the "black" back wall of my Biocube. It is only used as a quarantine tank anyway. Hard to scrap that plastic background so I left it!

I have a black background, but I don't scape....it's great for pods!

Back