Donations to a Friend In Need

Soarin', thank you so much for your generosity! Heather will really appreciate the extra cash.

Linda, thanks again, but I forgot to specify that Heather needs a HOB (hang one back) skimmer, as she doesn't have a sump. The skimmer you're offering is in-sump, but thank you again! We'll keep looking.

See you tomorrow!

Kayla,
If someone picks it up I have a 4 month old coral life compact system I will donate to you it is 48". Has the moon lights and all

Donalds, that's very kind of you, but Heather has a T5 fixture donated by Doug at Reeftanklighting, so all she needs are LED lights. We're looking into getting some from this website:
a>

ok ok I tried :) I will donate $20 by paypal since wife is out of town this tuesday and someone has to watchthe kids.

kala which leds are you getting for her or is she looking at...all i see is the site thanks
victor

also i know its not much but i have a 10 gal i can donate as a sump if some one can donate over flow and some one else can get the pump...than the skimmer can be used

Thanks Donalds! Your generosity (and effort!) is much appreciated :)

Victor, the site is kinda confusing, but we're considering the (blue) "dome" LEDs that are right under the "psycho" ones--I think those would give her fish a seizure! They are $4.99 each and have a picture of an aquarium next to their description. Thanks for the help!

Oops! I meant to say thanks for offering the 10 gal sump--a HOB overflow would do the trick.

so im guessing that is a yes lol.......any one have an overflow box they are willing to donate

Kayla,
I tried to pm you, but your inbox is full..

Victor, don't worry about it unless someone comes up with an HOB overflow. Thanks for the offer though!

flinster, sorry about that - it's empty now.

well ill take it with me so if someone has an overflow box come out with it lol see you there victor

Hi, some how I missed this thread up till now. I just broke down one om frag tanks that was not drilled so i have a HOB overflow box that can be used with Victor's 10G sump and the in sump skimmer. It needs to be cleaned up a bit since it just came off my tank but I'll bring it to the meeting tongiht if that will help.
Bob Zaremba
Marietta

Hello everyone,

I'm very sorry we weren't at the meeting; Heather had an important test tomorrow and I had to go to the hospital at 6 AM this morning, so we couldn't make it. I hate to have ditched on you guys without warning, but if you're still interested in donating to Heather's tank what you offered, please send me an email at [email removed for security] or just send me a PM.

I will get a pic of Heather's tank soon. Hope the meeting went well - I'm bummed to have missed it!

Kayla,
The overflow box is still available if you need/want it. Just let me know.
Bob

Bob and Victor, I will talk to Heather and let you know. Thanks again.

reef1973 - thank you as well! this club's generosity means a lot to Heather. Would you please PM me the types corals you're interested in donating? Thanks again!

Back