Dream sticks

dawgface

Market
Reaction score
Call it a bit of impulse purchasing, well that's exactly what you would call this. In any event, this pack went up for sale which has been the bulk of my wet dreams regarding SPS so I jumped at it. Looking forward to seeing these in my tank. I will additionally be spreading these around as soon as they are fraggable for my own insurance.

So here we go.

<u>CITR Red Dragon</u>
IMG_9347_zpsh0h97z9h.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>ASD Rainbow</u>
IMG_9220_zps3xeq0fbo.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>RMF Red Devil Nasuta</u>
IMG_9242_zps74nwiagd.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>RR Purple Dragon Eyes</u>
IMG_9259_zpstkkbtcbp.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>Frag Farmers Red Robin</u>
IMG_9233_zpsl5i4qsxq.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>RR Pink Floyd</u>
IMG_9229_zpsaon6ic0p.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>SniperSPS Pink Dragon Tails</u>
IMG_9232_zpsyv4bts4w.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>SniperSPS Azul Cielo</u>
IMG_9248_zps4z3hpi5x.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>Tyree Pink Lemonade</u>
IMG_9227_zpssou1olwz.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>Wet Thumbs Pink Panther</u>
IMG_9240_zpsvi0cafht.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>AoA Purple Brian Eyes</u>
IMG_9246_zpsfyph4ejm.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>SteezySPS Pink Fury</u>
IMG_9222_zpskfcly0n0.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>RR Nauti Spiral</u>
IMG_9256_zpsvbr2je5c.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Unknown freebie
IMG_9215_zpszzjkhnmv.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Unknown freebie
IMG_9274_zpseayp7wyo.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>Top row from left to right-</u> ASD Rainbow, Wet Thumb Frags Pink Panther, AoA Purple Brian Eyes, SteezySPS Pink Fury, RR Pink Floyd
<u>Bottom row from left to right-</u> Tyree Pink Lemonade(HUGE FRAG),E-Corals Unknown, RR Nauti Spiral Monti
IMG_9339_zpshehxfgbk.jpg
alt="" /></a>

<u>Top row from left to right-</u>CITR Red Dragon(HUGE FRAG), ASD Rainbow, RMF Red Devil Nasuta, RR Purple Dragon Eyes, Frag Farmers Red Robin
<u>Bottom row from left to right-</u> SniperSPS Pink Dragon Tails(HUGE), RMF Rainbow Milli(Large Frag), RR Pink Floyd, SniperSPS Azul Cielo
IMG_9196_zpsec0ujxd4.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Very nice. Contemplated buying that but had a few of them already. I love the red devil Nasuta most. Pink Floyd is a great stick too... Can't come from a better tank

tonymission;1011886 wrote: Very nice. Contemplated buying that but had a few of them already. I love the red devil Nasuta most. Pink Floyd is a great stick too... Can't come from a better tank

Thought you be interested in knowing his parameters. Since you know the man you likely already do but here the are nonetheless.

Temp 77 to 77.5
Cal 420 to 440
Alk 8
Mag 1440
Nitrate 5-10
P04 0.03 to 0.08
Salinity 1.026

Kinda confims your direction.

DawgFace;1011893 wrote: Thought you be interested in knowing his parameters. Since you know the man you likely already do but here the are nonetheless.

Temp 77 to 77.5

Cal 420 to 440

Alk 8

Mag 1440

Nitrate 5-10

P04 0.03 to 0.08

Salinity 1.026

Yeah it does. I knew the alk and nitrate. Been stalking all the sick stick tank threads. Thanks for sharing.

Which pack did you end up going with? Both??

tonymission;1011896 wrote: Yeah it does. I knew the alk and nitrate. Been stalking all the sick stick tank threads. Thanks for sharing.

Which pack did you end up going with? Both??

That was my dilemma when trying to decide so yes I went with both.

Awesome list there! I have a few of those and that pink Floyd has been on my list for a while now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DawgFace;1011893 wrote: Thought you be interested in knowing his parameters. Since you know the man you likely already do but here the are nonetheless.

Temp 77 to 77.5
Cal 420 to 440
Alk 8
Mag 1440
Nitrate 5-10
P04 0.03 to 0.08
Salinity 1.026

Wow the lower temperature has me thinking ....

Wow bro , nice pack I really like the rmf red devil a lot , I hope it fairs well 4 you.

I'm not a fuzzy stick addict like most of you but those are gorgeous!

Back