GOLDEN DWARF MORAY is coming today!

Hey when you set up your 58 get your LR at Saltwater City they are a sponsor and it is like 4 dollar a pound!!

Yeah my dad got into it he buys all my fish and bought me a light its sweet

blind1993;229914 wrote: so did you find out that address?
The place I ride at is actually on Jones Bridge rd! so that will make it very easy to bring you the chalice. Again it is very tiny like 1/2" by 1/2" but it will grow. My next lesson is monday.

twistoflime;229917 wrote: The place I ride at is actually on Jones Bridge rd! so that will make it very easy to bring you the chalice. Again it is very tiny like 1/2" by 1/2" but it will grow. My next lesson is monday.

ok, sending you a pm.

I'm leaving to pick up the eel and the 58g tank in about 10 min.!!!! I'm so excited!!!:yay:
I should be back by 3:00.
I will try to have a photo bucket link up by 4:00.

Ok I have both the eel and the tank at my house!!! I'm so happy! I will try to get pictures up by 8:00. Also If anyone knows how to get them up could you either tell me how to or let me email the pictures to you so you could put them up.
Thanks, Diane:yay:

email me at
a>

I get the feeling that eel has no idea how lucky she is to be in your tank! Congrats again. :)

All the pictures of the eel are from when I was drip aclimating it. There is a quarter for size reference. Ok my dogs were very interested by the eel they just couldn't stop stareing so thats why they are on there. There are also some pics of my tank. The colors are not anything like they are in person. My crappy digital camera does not show color very well.

Back