Good deal on T5/Led combo

wow, that does indeed look pretty sweet, wish i knew what tank size i was going to get for my second tank lol!

Well, the wifey isn't thrilled about hanging this beast over my biocube...
We'll see if I can locate the wood beams in the ceiling...

Had to build a free standing frame to hang the light.
This would be way overkill if all 8 bulbs were on.
The Blue LEDs are insanely bright.
Currently only using 4 bulbs.
This picture was from my DLink.

Are you seeing a noticeable difference with the LEDs on, or do the t5's drown them out? I ordered a few fixtures

Bill, the LEDs really pop with 6 bulbs on, I haven't purchased the last 2 yet, let me know when you get more in.

Awesome can't wait to get them. I believe the bulbs should get here on Thursday, I'll double check and let you know

just got an order of these lights in, i have one on the display now if youd like to see, and a few for sale

B55AFE69-8B95-49F2-89AD-CBDD86A37688_zps4zww0g4h.jpg
alt="" /></a>

franciscosalazar;992038 wrote: Running 6 bulbs, par is 150 at 26 inches from fixture to sanded.

Haha just like we said it would be :up:

civics14;992289 wrote: just ordered one of these fixtures. anyone got a good read on bulb combination?

That's really up to you depending on the color you like. Bulb wise, ATI and Giesemann are going to be the favorite of most.

The wiring harness is interesting. I looked at these fixtures over a month ago and didn't buy because they appeared to only have 1 power lead for all the lights meaning all on or all off.

There are switches on the fixture to operate 2 bulbs per switch.

Back