Good deal on T5/Led combo

Ringo®;992316 wrote: There are switches on the fixture to operate 2 bulbs per switch.

That's still not going to do any good for individual timing. If it's one power lead and then on/off switches for the lights....there's no way to control them.

porpoiseaquatics;992317 wrote: That's still not going to do any good for individual timing. If it's one power lead and then on/off switches for the lights....there's no way to control them.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you wish to control (on/off) each bulb individually, right?
Is the issue, maybe you haven't seen the pics from my unboxing?
PM me if you care to know how I can control each pair of bulbs individually.

franciscosalazar;992318 wrote: If I'm understanding you correctly, you wish to control (on/off) each bulb individually, right?
Is the issue, maybe you haven't seen the pics from my unboxing?
PM me if you care to know how I can control each pair of bulbs individually.

I think the concern is can they be controlled by a timer or do you have to manually have to flip a switch.

dball711;992320 wrote: I think the concern is can they be controlled by a timer or do you have to manually have to flip a switch.

Of course they can.
Look at the unboxing pics then it should be clear.
Each pair of bulbs have their own power lead.

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=56742&d=1412986174">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=56742&d=1412986174</a>

Cough...Cough...

Curtismaximus;992323 wrote: http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=56742&d=1412986174">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=56742&d=1412986174</a>

Cough...Cough...[/QUOTE]

Ok Now I see the separate plugs, 6 plugs in all...good deal.

Can someone post the dimentions of the 36" 6 and 8 bulb fixture? I am trying to decide which one to get for my new build. My new tank will most likely be 20" front to back and I am afraid the 8 bulb will be to wide.

Curtismaximus;992474 wrote: Can someone post the dimentions of the 36" 6 and 8 bulb fixture? I am trying to decide which one to get for my new build. My new tank will most likely be 20" front to back and I am afraid the 8 bulb will be to wide.

The 8 bulb will probably cover the majority front to back. The 6 bulb on the 65 leaves a couple inches on each side

Ringo®;992480 wrote: Might want to decide quick. I doubt they have many left.

So what should I get for a mixed sps/lps reef? 6 or the 8? Be nice this is the first time going with t5's.

Ringo®;992533 wrote: 8 bulb 35.25 x 20 x 3.5

Thanks man. I tried to buy the 8 bulb a second ago but there was a problem with my Paypal. Ill have to get it figured out tomorrow.:eek:

Ringo®;990094 wrote: I glanced through the coralvue FAQ. Rep on there stated that they were.

"CoralVue T5 Fixtures are for both standard and HO T5 lamps."

doesn't mean they are HO ballasts. sounds like he's just saying either kind of LAMP can go in them??

Curtismaximus;992517 wrote: So what should I get for a mixed sps/lps reef? 6 or the 8? Be nice this is the first time going with t5's.

8 would be great.. but all T5 fixtures are NOT CREATED =.

SnowManSnow;992679 wrote: 8 would be great.. but all T5 fixtures are NOT CREATED =.

For $100 .....This is the best you're going to get

Curtismaximus;992689 wrote: Thanks Snow, I was wondering if you would show up around here.

He knows what he's saying, I remember B posting the different brands an colors you get in T5's, and he had a great fixture t

Sooo I am trying to buy some of these lights using Paypal but this is the response that I get from Paypal "Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

I am trying to contact Coralvue but there is no phone number or email or customer support what so ever. If anyone know their phone number can you please send it to me in a Pm so I can order these lights.

Edit: nevermind Im just going to transfer the money and use my card

Curtismaximus;992727 wrote: Sooo I am trying to buy some of these lights using Paypal but this is the response that I get from Paypal "Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

I am trying to contact Coralvue but there is no phone number or email or customer support what so ever. If anyone know their phone number can you please send it to me in a Pm so I can order these lights.

Edit: nevermind Im just going to transfer the money and use my card
Change your Paypal address to match the address Coralvue has for you, if applicable.

Back