Making an Atlanta run tomorrow....Aquatic Pets Any Good???

sj miller guy

Market
Reaction score
I'm running up to Atlanta tomorrow to the Ikia (sp?) for a buddy of mine tomorrow and since I was going by it, I thought about stopping by Aquatic Pets in McDonough. What are everyone's impressions of this store? Is it worth my time to swing by?

Better yet, anyone around there want to meet up and donate or sell any frags?:eek:

Are you coming in from I-16? If so, stop by my house on your way, I live in Macon right near where I-16 and I-75 meet up. You can see if I have anything you want (look for a thread I just posted with pictures) 404-606-0181 is my cell#, and 1638 Rembert Ave, Macon 31201 if you want to mapquest me.

I just went to Aquatic Pets yesterday, and I would say not really worth the left turn at the moment. The three nice things I saw, all for $40 plus the 10% ARC discount:

4-5" Maxima
4-5" Crocea
20+polyped rock of tubastria (sun coral--orange)

On another note....Blue Planet Aquariums is looking very nice these days. They are one exit north of Aquatic Pets (221). Go east (left) about 3/4 mile and it''s on your left in a small shopping center. They've got some nice stuff. what are you looking fo--LPS, SPS, Softies, fish, clams?

Jesse

Thanks for the offer Jesse! Did you mean any frags I could have, or you have everything for sale? :D

I think I will check out Blue Planet Aquariums instead and probably stop by your house on the way back from Atl. if that is cool. It would probably be around the 3-4 range.

Jesse,

I just printed out the mapquest directions. I can give you a call tomorrow when I leave Atlanta if you want so you have a good time frame on when I would get there.

As for what I'm looking for...really anything I could grow under T-5's would be cool.

definitely pass by blue planet aquariums and the store is great and has a really knowledgeable staff.....I wish I lived closer....Id pass by much more often...their fish are impeccable

Jgoal55;50172 wrote: definitely pass by blue planet aquariums and the store is great and has a really knowledgeable staff.....I wish I lived closer....Id pass by much more often...their fish are impeccable

I'm definately going to go by Blue Planet.

On a side note it's nice to see someone else in sales, especially the Pepsi guy. Diet Mt. Dew is my drink of choice:up:

I'll give you a call. I should be around most of the day. I have stuff you can have that would grow well under T5's. Thats all I've been running myself (except I just upraged the ballasts a bit yesterday...)

Back