Mark/Chris Tank Build

Hey Chris,

Sorry for the delayed response. Over the past three months I have been off the forums 100% as work has been crazy, coupled with the fact that I had been in the process of starting my own pest control company that finally took off back at the end of March so it has been insane from sun up to sun down everyday. The tests and licensing are insane and took months to obtain on top of trying to grow the business. Im finally getting a day to get on here and check out whats going on.

As for updated pictures, I will send some this weekend. Bottom line, the tanks are awesome, no issues whatsoever, and I could not be happier with the setup. You truly have done a great custom job on this setup. Its amazing to see peoples reactions when they come in the house. Let me know when you have time to finish the last few touch up details and we can catch up and have a few cold ones. Im coming by the new shop soon as well. I hope all is well. Tell Julie I said hi.

Im not really sure what all is going on with the forums or club as it will take me some time to catch up, but if there are any new members out there thinking about having a setup built by Chris, you are all more than welcome to come by my place anytime to see his work. I live in braselton off exit 126 via 85.

Hope everyone is doing well. Mark

Back