Meeting Etiquette

Somebody needs to start a thread to show improvements in photography skills after this meeting.

Lots of people there! I think I saw mysterbox but didn't make it around or was zoned out. :D Okay, was very zoned out.

eh, nevermind. I hope the meeting was great. I wish I could have made it

hummm, that place was just incredible. The fish, tanks, corals looked great. All clean, very organized, very healthy. The staff was just so super friendly. 1st time there. very impressed.

tjherman;368905 wrote: Somebody needs to start a thread to show improvements in photography skills after this meeting.

Lots of people there! I think I saw mysterbox but didn't make it around or was zoned out. :D Okay, was very zoned out.

yeah, but it was when gparr was talking. understand. next time!
Ralph

atreyu917;368885 wrote: I MISSED BARBARA!

But it was good to meet Roxanne and her husband and Jason. And of course always have a good time with Eric and Mya! haha

I missed Barbara as well. Hey, Barbara!

It was great chatting with you Kelsey. We sat in traffic for 45 minutes when we left the store. Arrrrrrrrrrrgh! Only the transportation department can screw up a 1 lane highway repavement!

And tonight's speaker was wonderful! I just wish others would be mindful of their manners and respect that others came to <span style="font-size: 15px">hear the speaker</span>.

I made it a point to thank our host store AND BUY PRODUCT while I was there, but I'll repeat it here - Thanks for the wonderful hospitality Creation Reef!

Thanks Jeremy, for bringing in an awesome speaker again. I for one really apprecite all the hard work in coordinating these guest speakers that you do. Great job! Thanks!

Kelsey- I saw you!! I was the smiley braces girl next to my dad at the front table!! You saw me, and you were buying raffle tickets.

And it was nice to see Colin there..... hope your prosthetic is one of those cool bouncy/sprinter running legs...those are cool..

Is there a thread of members pictures?

(it would make it easier to walk up and say hello at a meeting - you know.. for new members like me.. )

The name tags are great, but it's a little awkward looking at people's chest to see who they are..

I'm just sayin'

Rbredding;369244 wrote: Is there a thread of members pictures?

(it would make it easier to walk up and say hello at a meeting - you know.. for new members like me.. )

The name tags are great, but it's a little awkward looking at people's chest to see who they are..

I'm just sayin'

Really good point! I'm always afraid of looking like a perv even though I'm just nearly blind!

you have to get people to post them, like here:

showthread.php

"The name tags are great, but it's a little awkward looking at people's chest to see who they are..

I'm just sayin'
Really good point! I'm always afraid of looking like a perv even though I'm just nearly blind!"

Ummmm I wasn't wearing a name tag??!!??.....:D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ha!
So when are you coming down? Throw a few of the others in your trunk and come on

No trunk... Do have third row seating though.... Seems like every town in south GA I have been to was terrible... Worst was Homer.. Dont blink or you will miss it

Back