Meeting Etiquette

Homer? Homerville maybe?
I don't know but Valdosta is the biggest town around here. Next up to Macon then Atl

I stand corrected.... Did some fishing in lake city or lakeland... I think the name was Banks Lake .... Didnt catch any fish... but I did catch 3 foot worth of pissed off gator!!

Yep Lakeland. Also really close. There is also Lake Park that has some really nice spring fed lakes, but nothing else other than a hot dog shack. Close to Wild Adventures though where alot of Zombieland was filmed

This lake looked like something out of a Horror flim... kinda shallow, water looked black, huge dead trees standing in the water....

That's the one. Would be a good spot for another 13th movie
Have you seen the Italian film Zombie vs Shark?

DrNecropolis;369369 wrote: haven't seen that one... They flimed Friday the 13th 6 in Covington....

After all these years, something for Covington to be proud of!

atreyu917;369235 wrote: haha that was you!? You should have said something and I would have said hello!
How'd you recognize me? I was a bad girl and wasn't wearing my name tag

Yes, that was me! Well, I didnt wanna interrupt you!! I recognized you from the pics you always post on here. When I see someone, I usually remember them, even if I can't put my finger on their name, but I did remember you!! :)

This was my first ARC meeting. I saw all the frag trading/selling threads go up the day before and I figured that was just how it was. I ordered a few and negected to write the names of the fellows selling, I figured I'd just look for the guys holding baggies. For all I knew it, all ARC meetings were at stores. I was really confused when I showed up and everyone was hush-hush about trading (I missed this thread beforehand). To top it off, hardly anyone wore name tags.

I thought you were all quite cliqueish and that nobody liked me. It was surreal. Then I got home and read this thread. /headsmack

I'll be better prepared next time.

LOL. There doesn't seem to be any conspiracy against not liking somebody except for Steve.
In my wanderings, I kept seeing you but didn't recognize your screen name.

washowi;369143 wrote: And it was nice to see Colin there..... hope your prosthetic is one of those cool bouncy/sprinter running legs...those are cool..
Me too. I never never how many choices there are. I was at pt/prosthetic place and they have had a ton of choices.
Barbara;369144 wrote: Todd, I'm glad you posted about Colin. I figured he was coming b/c he called me, but then I wasn't sure if he was getting out and about much yet. I was curious to know if Colin was able to make it and so glad to hear he was. Now I really, really, really regret not making the meeting. Dang I feel bad! First meeting I've missed in 2 years and so many people I wanted to see. I'm such a schmuck!
Yeah I was really disappointed i could have used a Barbara hug Tuesday but ohh well! Not this time

Back