My epic 120g Build Thread

Looks good Seth. It was good chatting with you after the meeting tonight/last night.

Looking forward to more pics and info on your new build.

ahu5yvy9.jpg
alt="" />

Build complete. Took a while to close the deal given the fact I wasn't settled on lighting or door options. I'm satisfied with the final selection. There were a few equipment changes/upgrades in the sump room but I won't bore you with those details.

Next build should be really fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome job on everything..

Edit: Awesome job on everything..

Seth - you're setup looks clean and really good. I can only hope mine turns out that nice. Thanks for sharing.

Sneak peak at where the next one is going. Bar tank. Finally found an idea the wife liked and endorsed. A few beers on draft on the bar where the cooling unit helps double as chilling mechanism for the tank? Now that's my definition of multitasking!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
904593=48976-Bar tank.jpg
>
904593=48976-Bar tank.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Bar tank.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Dude.......... That is awesome! I know how you roll. Might have to get a pro 3 for that bad boy! Upgrade from the "little" pro 2

I wanna help. When are we breaking ground on it?

A few beers on draft on the bar where the cooling unit helps double as chilling mechanism for the tank? Now that's my definition of multitasking!

I like the way you think!
I have a cold plate sitting around that has 6 circuits, I was saving it for my bar- but that project has been stuck in planning for to long, way to long. I may just give up on it, I don't brew like I used to... heck I don't I don't drink like I used to and I don't have enough friends to drink it for me :-(

I don't know how I missed this build thread but I did. Awesome set up, love the sump! Can't wait to see the re-aquascape.

Barring any earth shattering events... Coming this winter...

About to do a five figure TWV SW dual build. One will exceed 20k gallons. ;)
The other will only be a four figure TWV system.

My wife is doing the big one. I'm doing the "small" one.

Had the electricians out this week to add an additional breaker panel and run several dedicated circuits to the NEW sump/equipment room. (I'm keeping the tank I have now.) Having the power company out to add an additional 200amp supply to the house above and beyond the 200amp going in now...

Had HVAC company out last week to install an additional 18 seer cooling system to offset the heat. Getting all my preliminary ducks in a row. Only thing that will slow me down are my other hobbies!

Back