Ordered SPS from TCK

Very nice. TKC always has killer corals specially chalices and acans. He just has gotten into SPS trend

Wow. Just plain wow.

I agree - the Pikachu/lightning bolt looks like the same coral to me. But awesome, regardless!

can i get a link to the sales forum?

nvm, find it. is this it?
index.php

project1004;985815 wrote: can i get a link to the sales forum?

nvm, find it. is this it?
http://thecoralkings.com/index.php?route=information/contact">http://thecoralkings.com/index.php?route=information/contact</a>[/QUOTE]

It's on R2R sponsors subforum. Not sure we're allowed to link it.

tonymission;985823 wrote: It's on R2R sponsors subforum. Not sure we're allowed to link it.

Yap, find it. It took me to same link so I guess it is right one. sent him a pm for some of them sticks :)

Thanks~~~ Oh, go packers :up:

Some of them are in growout like the Pikachu. So you will have act fast before TCK won't frag anymore from the mother colony.

Couldn't get the pack because he didn't have any rainbow fusion available (only other one I wanted) but I have the pikachu, cotton candy, orange apple juice and laser lemon on the way. Really nice price shipped, I'm surprised!

project1004;985824 wrote: Yap, find it. It took me to same link so I guess it is right one. sent him a pm for some of them sticks :)

Thanks~~~ Oh, go packers :up:

Yes go Pack go!! :) (I have a friend here lol)

I was just showing these to my sister in law and she said: "Wow,they look like ice cream!" lol

Colors are unrealistic :D I better proof that myself when you start fraging.

Congratulations man!! Hope all of them will thrive! From your comments in another threads, you have skills and experience on taking care of those guys!
Wish some day eventually will get more involved!

Look at the new pack he put up: I want the Fruitloop millie that is 2nd on the top row.

Top:
TCK Laser Lemon
NEW RELEASE TCK Fruit Loops Mille
TCK Hyperion
Rose Mille
TCK Green Slimer Freebie
TCK NEW RELEASE GoldRush Acro
TCK Rainbow Tenuis
Awesome Stag with green corallites
TCK Orange Applejuice

Bottom:
NEW RELEASE TCK Highlighter Tenuis
ARC AcroBerry Table
TCK Mardi Gras
TCK Sunblaze Mille
TCK Cotton Candy
TCK Awesome Efflo
TCK Pikachu
Blue Hoeksemai
TCK Pink Tenuis
ultimate_zps7bfa3ee7.jpg
alt="" />

tonymission;985972 wrote: Definitely trying to add fruit loops and gold rush to my order!

I think the goldrush and laser lemon are the same. Look at the mother colonies.

MarquiseO;985974 wrote: I think the goldrush and laser lemon are the same. Look at the mother colonies.

Gold rush looks like it has orange coral items and laser lemon looks yellow. I could be wrong but that's my first impression

I've never really been interested in growing sticks in my reef...but wow, those are game changers.

tonymission;985983 wrote: Gold rush looks like it has orange coral items and laser lemon looks yellow. I could be wrong but that's my first impression

Gold Rush
acro1_zps98b9ca67.jpg
alt="" />

Laser Lemon
acropora_zps0d824430.jpg
alt="" />

Same polyp colors. Yellow and gold are pretty similar in coloration. Same lavender color as well.

Back