Ordered SPS from TCK

I'm just going by the frag pics where they're both in the same pic. I meant to say coralites not coral items but it got corrected

tonymission;986002 wrote: I'm just going by the frag pics where they're both in the same pic. I meant to say coralites not coral items but it got corrected
Oh ok.

I was hopping the seller will contact me with payment option but guess he is too busy.
I pm'ed him through his website for 8 frags. Hope he gets back at me tho.

project1004;986233 wrote: I was hopping the seller will contact me with payment option but guess he is too busy.
I pm'ed him through his website for 8 frags. Hope he gets back at me tho.

I am not sure how often he uses the site. He responded to me hours- a day later on forums though.

MarquiseO;986258 wrote: I am not sure how often he uses the site. He responded to me hours- a day later on forums though.

Yeah he took about 24 hours to get back to me

I, also, ordered the TCK Cotton Candy, ARC Acroberry Table, and TCK Fruit loop Millie. My shipment arrived tomorrow so I will update you guys when they come.

Lucky you guys. I tried to buy 1xSunblaze mille 1xOrange apple juice 1xlightning bolt 1xLaser lemon 1xPikachu 1xmardi gras 1xred titan 1xhairy mike wazowki; but never got a response.

MarquiseO;987362 wrote: I, also, ordered the TCK Cotton Candy, ARC Acroberry Table, and TCK Fruit loop Millie. My shipment arrived tomorrow so I will update you guys when they come.

Post pics. Hopefully mine ship out this week.

TCK fumbled the ball already. Whomever did the shipping label did not add my apartment number so the package was not delivered at 9:45am. I have now wait till the driver finishes his rounds and come back through my direction.

Did you check with your appt office to see if it was dropped off there?

glxtrix;987487 wrote: Did you check with your appt office to see if it was dropped off there?

It's not there and the tracking states not delivered. I called UPS already and I asked why it wasn't left at the main office in that case. The rep stated they do not deliver packages with incomplete addresses.

ughhh, sorry to hear that. Maybe they can get in contact with the driver?

glxtrix;987489 wrote: ughhh, sorry to hear that. Maybe they can get in contact with the driver?
They have contacted the driver. I have to wait till he makes his rounds and head back in this direction.

I feel your pain, had somethign simillar happen with a clean up crew order. I had to go back to the Fed Ex facility around 7:30 PM to pick it up. It sucks when you did everything right and spend the day waiting (for nothing).

Fortunately the weather is pretty neutral today, so the coral should be in good health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I happened to me one time and I called customer service and explain to them... live animal in the box. they contacted driver and I got my box within 1 hour

thanhreef;987496 wrote: I happened to me one time and I called customer service and explain to them... live animal in the box. they contacted driver and I got my box within 1 hour

Wow thats impressive, which company?

That sucks man. I haven't heard back from Dan about my shipment since I paid... we'll see.....

Back