Par Meter Rental!

I've got several folks lined up, including a reading tonight. Reach out to me - 404.641.0390

Hey guys I know it's all quiet out there and there's definitely nothing exciting happening in the club right now that is taking up people's time and energy sooooooo......Can I snag the par meter for an afternoon?

Hey guys I know it's all quiet out there and there's definitely nothing exciting happening in the club right now that is taking up people's time and energy sooooooo......Can I snag the par meter for an afternoon?
Today I'm going take it to @jcook54 today since he's got a couple reading scheduled. @jcook54 will coordinate with you.

I would like to get in line to borrow/rent the par meter. How do I go about that?

Thanks,
Jeff

I would like to get in line to borrow/rent the par meter. How do I go about that?

Thanks,
Jeff
If one of us comes and does the reading for you it's free- just coordinate the time.

If you want to borrow it, it will be a $500 deposit that will be refunded upon its return in working order, and you'll have one week with it before it has to be returned.

Reach out to @jcook54 as he currently has ours.

Hi there, just curious if the par meter is available now. Maybe for this weekend? Thank you....

I need some readings as well. Trying to determine if I need more lighting

Wanted to comment how much appreciate renting the par meter last week! I was able to bring my lighting up to the range I need and get the spread balanced out very nicely. Without it I would have simply spaced the lights based on equal distances but that was definitely not the way to go. Thanks again Shawn and thanks to all members for making this club so great!

How would ingo about renting this or getting a reading

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Is anybody know who got the par meter I would like to rent for 3 days or so pls let me know

Back