Par Meter Rental!

@jcook54 Thank you so much Justin for coming by the house and getting those Par reading. Really appreciate yours and the clubs support!!

Happy to help! Honestly, it was a joy to see. The tanks were great but that fish room! A lot of thought and research went into your various setups and it shows. Your fish room is a reefers dream and I mean that.

I need to get some PAR readings done. Last time they were done was when we had our 125 and an ARC staff member came to the house and did the readings. Is this how it still works?

You both got it. @Doberman13 and I both knocked out a few this week and the list is the shortest it's been in a while. I'll send you both a DM shortly.

I’d like to get on the par list as well…
I’m in Dallas/Acworth
Seven Hills S/D

Please let me know how I can rent the PAR meter. I really need to know to be able to adjust my intensity your of my lights. Thank you

Good Afternoon, Please let me know how to get on the PAR rental list. I am located in Duluth. Thank you.

Adding my name to the list. Not sure what the queue is, but would like to test out the lighting on the office tank. Peachtree Corners area

I sent a PM several days ago to get added to the list as we just purchased new lights but no response so I’m just putting it here too. Not sure at all how it works these days, last time Shawn came to the house and one time J Cook I think and took the measurements.

Back