Par Meter Rental!

At some point, yes. Right now the club owns 2 for member use and they are both spoken for at the moment. Hit me with a DM and I can get you on the list for a reading or rental.

Trying to get my hands on the par meter as soon as possible. Wanna check my lighting before I swap them out. I live in Monroe now

Trying to get my hands on the par meter as soon as possible. Wanna check my lighting before I swap them out. I live in Monroe now

@hzheng33 has one now and @jcook54 has the other but Justin is traveling locally to take readings for the several people that are backlogged.

Hui, how much longer are you going to need the meter you have?

@hzheng33 has one now and @jcook54 has the other but Justin is traveling locally to take readings for the several people that are backlogged.

Hui, how much longer are you going to need the meter you have?
i just let austin know that i will be done friday (bulbs coming in tomorrow) so i will drop it off friday/saturday.

A big thank you to Justin for coming out to take par readings. Such a valuable service the club offers its members and greatly appreciated.

Hey there! Would love to get in line for a reading or rental- Kennesaw, GA, but could drive down to the city.

Hey, looking to rent/get a reading whenever possible. I have my lights set up so I would only need it for a day tops. I'm in the Vining's/Smyrna area.

Back