2019 ARC Coral & Aquatics Expo

2019 ARC Coral & Aquatics Expo
Posted by Adam
Infinite Energy Center Forum
Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Adam

Trustee
Staff member
Sponsor
Supporting
Reaction score
ARC welcomes you and your family to our annual Coral & Aquatics Expo Saturday May 18th from Noon to 5pm. At the Infinite Energy Forum

Admittance
$15 and children 12 & under are free.
There is also no charge for ARC Supporting members.
Pre-Purchase of Tickets is Here and in the menu bar above.

We will also have quite a few raffles that will be held hourly. The list of items is growing daily with the grand prize of the $5 raffle being a full Apex System.

Raffle tickets cost
Five dollar raffles are $5 per ticket or 5 for $20

Last edited:
@Dana Riddle Thanks so much for doing our presentation for the expo! Lighting is such a key component of our systems. Having used mostly t5s and getting decent growth and coloration, I'm wondering how important UV is in coral growth/coloration as its one part of the spectrum I don't really have much of.

LOL @fishlips

I think the UV to V question is a good one. I'd like to know how 395-420nm effect the corals and how much is required.

I think it's free if your a member. It's also worth it to be a member. So be a member

i actually looked over the flyer 999 times and scrolled straight to the bottom so i didnt see the first comment with the pricing. ill just buy tickets. i dont have the time to be an active member. thanks for ur reply

i actually looked over the flyer 999 times and scrolled straight to the bottom so i didnt see the first comment with the pricing. ill just buy tickets. i dont have the time to be an active member. thanks for ur reply
Most people join for the discounts at the sponsor stores even if they can't be as active as they would like

Back