February Frags...how are they doing?

glxtrix;151201 wrote: Hey Z if my frag ever decides to grow, you'll be the first person I give some to :)
lol thanks bro. I may just be in a grouchy mood today but seeing those really nice frags and then I look at mine it just kinda grinds my gears. You guys will see what im taking about after I get home.

flyingarmy;151202 wrote: Dito Ziad...even though you were late to the last meeting I'll over look the indiscretion!:shades:
haha I was there on time just bull****ing outside eating some Mcdonalds a mans gotta eat. Thanks for the offer Mark.

Not all the frags are going to make it. That's just how it goes unfortunately.

As I said before on page 1 or 2 I'll be happy to frag you a piece of mine anytime. Just come on over! And stop whining :).

FutureInterest;151206 wrote: Not all the frags are going to make it. That's just how it goes unfortunately.

As I said before on page 1 or 2 I'll be happy to frag you a piece of mine anytime. Just come on over! And stop whining :).
Clearly you are jealous of my cashmere and my pink shirt(s)..lol nah seriously though mine had no living tissue on it from the get go thats not a is it gonna make it type situation thats a its dead from the start thats just what kinda sucks. Fine I am gonna come over and raid your tank!

The cashmere sweater was nice, your sister has good taste. I'm not so sure about that pink polo though...

I don't doubt that yours might've died before you even got it but mine turned out be nearly impossible to kill. I thought mine was dead for sure. In fact, my dogs grabbed the **** specimen container and hid it in the house somewhere before I could get the frag out of out... I didn't find the poor frag till a full 24 hours or so had passed! I gave up looking for it, and then I saw one of the mutts playing with it the next night. It had no color in it at all but somehow it was still alive.

That's funny..I had a similar issue with my frag once I got back from the meeting. I was getting out the car and I accidently dropped the frag under the wheel and the car drove over it. Once I superglued all the pieces back together(15) I was walking past the kitchen and my dog jumped up and knocked the frag out of my hand into a boiling pot of water my wife had on the stove. I used some hot dog tongs to get it out and finally put it on a piece of paper towel on the kitchen counter. And after coming back to the kitchen I found that the wife had thrown the paper towel away. I had to dig through the whole trashcan and finally found it in a pile of coffee grounds, bleach and I think some Drain-O. I cleaned it off with a metal scrub brush and put it in the frag tank. Phew....I was lucky it made it.:D

Just messing with you Ziad!

flyingarmy;151222 wrote: That's funny..I had a similar issue with my frag once I got back from the meeting. I was getting out the car and I accidently dropped the frag under the wheel and the car drove over it. Once I superglued all the pieces back together(15) I was walking past the kitchen and my dog jumped up and knocked the frag out of my hand into a boiling pot of water my wife had on the stove. I used some hot dog tongs to get it out and finally put it on a piece of paper towel on the kitchen counter. And after coming back to the kitchen I found that the wife had thrown the paper towel away. I had to dig through the whole trashcan and finally found it in a pile of coffee grounds, bleach and I think some Drain-O. I cleaned it off with a metal scrub brush and put it in the frag tank. Phew....I was lucky it made it.:D

Just messing with you Ziad!
Pondering ways to beat up an army man 3 times my size! :mad2: j/k

I just wanted to say thanks Jin, the frag you sent me from the meeting showed up here today (in Iraq) There was hardly any water left, but after making up some salt water (I had to use table salt, it was all I had) the frag looks great.

Again Thanks

No no. Thank you for your service to our country my friend! I'm glad the frag is doing well! :) I made sure it was frozen solid before I shipped it so it wouldn't spoil.

As promised my pathetic frag take a look...picture taken with my tmobile dash sorry about that.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
151293=9469-0_IMAGE_019.jpg
>
151293=9469-0_IMAGE_019.jpg
class="gc-images" title="0_IMAGE_019.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

What are you talking about, it looks great, check out all of the fuzzy greenish brown polyps it has on it :D

It looks like my "Pokerstar" might make it. It isn't bleached anymore, the polyps have turned a brownish color. Still not much color to the whole thing but at least it isn't white any more... :)

My pokerstar is on the mend. It took a while but it is finally showing some new growth and the colors are coming back.

Big D;151456 wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Just as a disclaimer... my post above was meant purely as a joke, I wouldn't recommend anyone following that to try to save something, I was just messing with Ziad. I know most of us know that, but just incase a newbie read it and took it to heart... it was a joke! :D </span>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Big D</span>

I just moved all my sps into caves...now what? :tongue:

wow guys I moved it into a cave and now it magically changed colors! Thank God you guys are here I wish I could give ya a rep point! :D

Back