Joe's/Tyree Rainbow Acro

betuve6y.jpg
alt="" />

So here is where I'm at now.

Mine hasn't done much at all. My others are growing well. It's at the top in good flow. 3 months and not much at all.

Colored up ever so slightly when I switched to RB P48 LEDs. It is encrusting a little bit. Maybe i misread I thought he got his about the same time.

I've got one now too (via Reggie, of coarse)! Put it about 10-12" below my leds. Got it about 2 weeks ago. Starting to encrust a little bit and great polyps extension. It was mostly very dark purple with a little green but is starting to change colors. Can't wait for it to explode like my Rommel's Rainbow. I have wanted this acro for the last 2 years and am now smiling!

Also, Ryan, glad you have a tank and are doing well. Good to hear from you! I miss the good old days of hanging out at Reefworks also...

Hey Greg, Do you have an update? Mine looks similar to the last picture just a little bigger. I do have a couple branches starting.

Mine is still in idle mode. Not dead but certainly not thriving like my others. I don't really know what to do. It has had PLENTY of time to make the adjustment to my tank. It was introduced on May 8th almost 4 months ago.

thats very strange.ive made a bunch of frags since yours and all of them have encrusted and colored very well.do you have it in high light and high flow?

reeferman;981965 wrote: thats very strange.ive made a bunch of frags since yours and all of them have encrusted and colored very well.do you have it in high light and high flow?
Yes I'll see if I can get a pic for you

wildernet;981910 wrote: Hey Greg, Do you have an update? Mine looks similar to the last picture just a little bigger. I do have a couple branches starting.
Still growing, but let my T5 bulbs go a little too long before replacing them and SPS browned out a little. Just replaced last week and all corals are starting to color back up. I will post a pic in a few weeks when it colors up some more.

reeferman;981968 wrote: hey Greg,when that Pikachu is ready to frag,let me know :)
also,i have a red dragon for ya,just need to get some time to get it to ya.
Will do. You interested in RR Orange Passion or RR Wolverine frags?

gregoryleonard;982026 wrote: I will post some soon, probably next week or the week after. Stay tuned. Will have both available.

Just put me down, I can PayPal now lol

Back