Joe's/Tyree Rainbow Acro

I wanted to post the pic of my JR but it says my uploads are full?? Anybody have a clue what that means??

Mikesmith34;982045 wrote: I wanted to post the pic of my JR but it says my uploads are full?? Anybody have a clue what that means??

You are reaching the limit. You can delete the old files under Misc-> Attchments

Here is an updated picture for this thread. Greg how is yours doing?
f2fc9416fa307d9fe85b872f1454ecd1.jpg
alt="" />

its looking great,i told you it would come around.
on another note,my Vivids rainbow delight has FINALLY colored up nicely and i think it rivals Joes in color.
if anyone is looking for Joes,i have plenty for the right trade or the right price :)

Not a good picture but in the lower left you can see the encrusting of the vivid rainbow. It is cool also.

Russ-IV;1041480 wrote: looks like the coloring of an ice fire. but pretty piece.

aquascene-original-echinata-aka-icefire-tfp-1529-700x700.jpg
alt="" />

That ice fire is blasted with heavy amounts of photo adjustments. Ice fire is good looking, but not rainbow of any kind.

More like this picture in real sertings.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1041487=62632-tyree.jpg
>
1041487=62632-tyree.jpg
class="gc-images" title="tyree.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

DawgFace;1041487 wrote: That ice fire is blasted with heavy amounts of photo adjustments. Ice fire is good looking, but not rainbow of any kind.

More like this picture in real sertings.

that is an aussie fake one. many ice fire wannabes out there imho.

f36gbq.jpg
alt="" />

this is from a popular youtuber and a true ice fire frag.

Can we move the debate about fire and ice acros to a new thread. That is not what this thread is for. Thanks

wildernet;1041492 wrote: Can we move the debate about fire and ice acros to a new thread. That is not what this thread is for. Thanks

was just noting similar coloring.

reeferman;1041495 wrote: the joes has totally different coloring than an icefire

im only gonna say this once then im done with this thread.

a true icefire has cyan and bright purple. that is what i see on the joe's. yes. it is a different species, but cyan and bright purple is what i see.

now maybe im colorblind. and it is orange, or yellow, or even red. but i see cyan and bright purple.

so no...

not totally different colors last i looked at a color wheel.

dont throw your wild aussie caught echinadas as tyree ice fires either.

Not what I meant broseph... that coral FS is from the southern pacific like most of JF corals.

His wife is from there....Fun fact of the day! :)

Ahh ha, I wouldn't throw up the finger unless I knew it was true... I'm sure your "cut" is fiyaaaaahhhhhhhhh! :)

Back