Rich's 120 Build.

It looks real good Rich. Opening to the left to allow for a mag cleaner is the way to go, but as I looked at your picture, I'm wondering if you are going to be able to squeeze a mag cleaner by the molding. It might just be the angle of the picture

J.B.;980748 wrote: Nah, have it open to the left, which will also provide you more room to run a mag cleaner in that area.

Good idea. Hadn't thought about that.

Butch;980762 wrote: It looks real good Rich. Opening to the left to allow for a mag cleaner is the way to go, but as I looked at your picture, I'm wondering if you are going to be able to squeeze a mag cleaner by the molding. It might just be the angle of the picture

I considered that early on and made the decision to leave some room between the rock and tank wall to allow a scraper. The trade off of allowing a tall scum met access able from the top won out over a mag float. LOL

Hey Rich, you going to be able to get the bulkhead nuts on? The cutout looks tight.

That is one of the modifications I will make before paint. I agree they look tight. :)

Oh, and thanks. :)

rdnelson99;980444 wrote: Hmmmmm beer cooler. LOL. No that is to be able to access the skimmer. I have a Reef Octopus with three neck extensions. That will make it easy access. On top of that, the Apex and pump controllers will mount on the kid. Lift it up and it is all at your finger tips. At least that is the plan. :)
I think that is the access door for the tap, the Icehouse Keg tap. We'll see the whole setup in the next Icehouse commercial.

Wannabee

everything is looking good cant wait to water in this thing.keep up the great work rich

Looks great! Are you planning on keeping the dual overflows as it sits right now? I didn't read everything so you may have already said something about that.

This looks great. I love the step by step on the stand. I'm currently building my own 120g stand. Mind if I send some questions your way?

HiImSean;981683 wrote: Looks great! Are you planning on keeping the dual overflows as it sits right now? I didn't read everything so you may have already said something about that.

Yeah I will leave as is.

Crew;981691 wrote: This looks great. I love the step by step on the stand. I'm currently building my own 120g stand. Mind if I send some questions your way?

Thanks. Ask away.

Alright, let's do this!!!!!

fb1e03fc6b80a112c0f263e35045264e.jpg
alt="" />

Is that your new Icehouse dispenser? I'm not sure how that's gonna get the stand painted, but I'm along for the ride anyway! :)

Butch;981878 wrote: Is that your new Icehouse dispenser? I'm not sure how that's gonna get the stand painted, but I'm along for the ride anyway! :)

LOL. Good idea. :)

Butch;981878 wrote: Is that your new Icehouse dispenser? I'm not sure how that's gonna get the stand painted, but I'm along for the ride anyway! :)

It's obviously a mayo doser

Back