Rich's 120 Build.

Prime coat complete.

d2e6dbfddc7034e80f8e4ca40db96e52.jpg
alt="" />

The mustard will give it the antique look. :). Sprayed one coat of the color. Hope to finish that tomorrow. Than Monday I can glaze it. Glaze? Did someone say doughnuts?? Butch don't tell Mike or he will be here in a hour. Lights, siren and all. :)

Butch;981931 wrote: Too late. He already has S.W.A.T. staking your house out!

LOL. Miss chuckling at that knuckle head. Would you tell him to get a tank set up so I can pick on him again please? :)

Final color coat is on. I will let it dry and then start the glazing.

8e69a19e9b301a98681c97ed579e09e5.jpg
alt="" />

81f665f831f12fbd358c59dd02a0c481.jpg
alt="" />

b0ce9d73a66675acdf48e104c86a7296.jpg
alt="" />

Thanks guys. Here is a sample of the final look. I am liking it. :)

f235df71152088c00d2d116b7f36b91f.jpg
alt="" />

32d33abecde3698c125c77a2ba98f18c.jpg
alt="" />

The purple part is a bit "out there" [/sarcasm}, but the rest of it is really nice looking. How'd you achieve that look?

Off white base coat then brush on the glaze and wipe it off with a clean rag.

Love the antique look. I'll be staining mine. Any tips on how to stain such a large piece? You seem to be a bit more advanced than me haha.

Very nice finishing look, Rich. I think you have found a new part time job that may explode into a full time adventure. Let me know when you are for hire?

Wannabee

Crew;982128 wrote: Love the antique look. I'll be staining mine. Any tips on how to stain such a large piece? You seem to be a bit more advanced than me haha.

LOL. I wouldn't go that far. This is the first time I ever tried it. :). It really is that easy. Get your base coat looking good then just brush the glaze on and wipe it off. You can play with the look by how much you wipe off.

WannabeeaReefKeeper;982131 wrote: Very nice finishing look, Rich. I think you have found a new part time job that may explode into a full time adventure. Let me know when you are for hire?

Wannabee

Considering the amount of work I have put into this I am not sure you can afford me. Hehehehe.

If I thought I could make a living do this I would but it is just a hobby.

rdnelson99;982134 wrote: LOL. I wouldn't go that far. This is the first time I ever tried it. :). It really is that easy. Get your base coat looking good then just brush the glaze on and wipe it off. You can play with the look by how much you wipe off.
Are going to clear topcoat the glaze?

Back