Rich's 120 Build.

You should be able to set your beer right on that tile without even needing a coaster. Good thinking ahead

JDavid;974136 wrote: You should be able to set your beer right on that tile without even needing a coaster. Good thinking ahead

It's all in the planning. :)

Yeah, I was talking about that left front edge of the stand. What are you going to cover that seam with? I see in your sketch it doesn't have any trim, but your sketch shows the panel that will be up against the left side of the tank coming to the front panel and you built it with the front panel coming to the side panel, thus creating that seam. Clear as mud?? lol

Oh now I know what your talking about. :) That will nave flat trim about 3" wide. Similar to the main corners without the rabbit cut in it. At least that's the plan at the moment. LOL

Before I worry too much about that, I have to figure out how to cut returns and outside corners in crown molding. LOL. Yes I know, upside down and backwards. But for some reason they were not coming out correctly. Might be because it was after dinner, I was beat and I had an Ice House or two. LOL

Skipped the work I brought home with me this weekend and made some progress.

arudabyq.jpg
alt="" />

e3a9ebu4.jpg
alt="" />

e5azudy9.jpg
alt="" />

yjyhusyv.jpg
alt="" />

uny5aqab.jpg
alt="" />

Spent the morning making and installing trim. Then decided I didn't like it and had to take it all off. &4$);$:&:

So, I put a little more crown molding on it and started the canopy. Nothing really to take pictures of but maybe tomorrow.

Don't sweat the small stuff.... chalk and paint will make her what she ain't.

Just make sure to leave enough room for a large container of mustard.... you can hook it up to the new dosing pump!

Why do you think it is so tall on the left Ben?? Thanks Diana. Good to see you back.

Tons of things to do this weekend so I can only take baby steps on the stand.

ady9asep.jpg
alt="" />

Thank you. Lots of loose ends to button up and need to build the doors but it is getting there. Noticed one pops this morning that I will have to fix. Nothing too major but means removing some trim and crown molding to be able to make the correction.

On the way home tonight I stopped by HD and picked up the lumber and hardware that should allow me to button up the stand and canopy build this weekend (I hope). From there I went by a friends house and picked up my new Apex and a pair of killer LED fixtures. Once the final Group Buy stuff comes in I shod have all my equipment rounded up. Biggest thing I need now is TIME!!! Why does work have to get in the way.

LOL. Me too. I just hate it when he starts pointing at me and laughing. Egotistical jerk!!!

Back