Rich's 120 Build.

grouper therapy;982421 wrote: Then most definitely a water base topcoat. I'd spray a lacquer. General finishes has nice product. Can be found at Woodcraft.

You know that is just like you. Not only do I have to walk in to some of the best Reef Stores in the country when I have a limited budget but you send me to a woodworkers paradise store. :). I try very hard to avoid that place.

On top of that, nobody in Atlanta stocks the water base lacquer clear coat. Ended up getting a couple quarts of urethane. Hope it works cause I am shooting this thing in the morning weather permitting. While I have enjoyed this phase I am ready for it to be done and move into the aquarium build phase. :)

Clear coat complete. Final assembly after it completely drys then onto the tank reseal project.
156d04438292dccc8cfcc5204f6b0fc2.jpg
alt="" />

Only 2. Should have bought more but that was all they had. Souls suffice though.

Here is a sneak peak without the tank.

48e44f25ba35e0db21e4f2565db3ae94.jpg
alt="" />

ddf5fad7f34c29a088882c1efd8b266f.jpg
alt="" />

Happy Birthday old man, I was gonna get you a stand and canopy for the tank but.....

Happy late birthday Rich. Ben and I were actually going to do a combo gift. he was going to get you the stand and canopy and i was going to buy you a brand new tank for it. we had been planning this for months but you beat us to it.

Picked up my first coral colony for this tank. Well ok I haven't picked it up yet. :). But, made a deal to take it as payment for some electrical work I am doing next weekend. Nice sized Frogspawn colony.

Guess I better get this thing finished soon huh?

rdnelson99;984771 wrote: Picked up my first coral colony for this tank. Well ok I haven't picked it up yet. :). But, made a deal to take it as payment for some electrical work I am doing next weekend. Nice sized Frogspawn colony.

Guess I better get this thing finished soon huh?

..... or give the Frogspawn to me :D :yes: :lol2: .

Wannabee

Stopped by an LFS on the way home from today's meeting. When I asked about Apex parts the said they no longer carried them. But he had one item left. Picked up a EB Socket Extension for $30. While an EB 4 would have been nice this will get the job done without spending over $100

Not a lot of time to work on things this weekend but I did get the tile set.

08a00f223788a998e08afcfcf49dd6eb.jpg
alt="" />

Back