Rich's 120 Build.

tagging along, interested in the stand build. Caught my wife looking at a 120 on the weekend :)
my previous stand builds have been a little bulkier and awkward then this. Will all 4 sides be the same kind of frame just screwed together? I presume your not loosing to much strength in the half lap joints?

Only the back will be the 2 x 4 frames. The other three sides will just be 3/4 plywood. Should be able to post some pics of the stand car us coming together the next time I get a chance to work on it.

Not a lot of progress but a little. This is a dry fit held together by clamps and a couple of screws. Don't worry, it will look a lot better later in the build. At least I hope so. LOL

egytemar.jpg
alt="" />
e7ugy6ab.jpg
alt="" />

LOL. No it isn't!!! It would be great if I had more room in the garage but....

Working on a material list for the trim pieces in AutoCAD at the moment. Might as well go pick that stuff up today while it is raining.

Jaycen B.;969907 wrote: Hey Rich, you ever install that crown?

Holy cow!!! Your still alive???? No I haven't. Matter of fact some of it will be incorporated into this build. :)

Yep my tank has not killed me yet, but it tries every time I put my hands in it.

Yep my tank has not killed me yet, but it tries every time I put my hands in it.

I'm glad you are still kicking too.
I read you thread and between you and Jeff M, I cringe a little when ever I stick my hand in the tank. Lately, I have noticed that I'm becoming a bit more sensitive to bristle worm stings. I didn't put two and two together, I was thinking that I might have had a reaction to Poison Ivy.

Sewer Urchin;969943 wrote: I'm glad you are still kicking too.
I read you thread and between you and Jeff M, I cringe a little when ever I stick my hand in the tank. Lately, I have noticed that I'm becoming a bit more sensitive to bristle worm stings. I didn't put two and two together, I was thinking that I might have had a reaction to Poison Ivy.

No it is an allergic reaction to being a pansy. Hehehehehe

Back