Rich's 120 Build.

If not, just cut away the parts that don't look like a stand and canopy. ;)

Canopy back support complete. Stand back support all cut with half lap joints complete. Just need to assemble it. May knock that out after dinner.

yby8uhu3.jpg
alt="" />

Yep... And I thought I was anal.

It looks great.

My dad has been here and has helped me in my fish room. His famous words are, "only you will see that, no one else will." And I say, I have come too far to turn back and too far to cut corners. I'll take the extra hour so it doesn't bother me.

LOL. About 16 years ago I built two rooms in the basement of my old house. Each room had soffits on all for side. I could tell you today were every blemish is in the sheet rock. LOL

LOL

I'm not that bad, but I do like woodwork. This is my old company where I designed & built cool looking rooms.

a>

That link doesn't want to work.

If I had my dream come true it would be to open a shop with a show room in front and wood shop in the back. Just make custom furniture all day. :) of course I would have to learn how first. Hehehehe

Hmm you are right it doesn't work. I'll look at it tomorrow.

Woodworking is great, but when you do open a shop and have a showroom... It's not as fun.

Got a little work done tonight after dinner. I had to start by making a jig for my skill saw and it took a bit to lay it out but once I got going it went quick. This is the rough front of the stand. I will edge the cut out with some hardwood to get rid of the exposed edges. The other edges will be covered in trim so they are not as critical.

mubygaty.jpg
alt="" />

The neighbors may not agree with you. Or my wife who is in bed right above my table saw. LOL

Jeez, neighbors ruin everything. I wanted to do something tonight, but I couldn't muster up the motivation.

I started by just wanting to lay out the front panel but once I got going the tools started coming out and the saw dust started to fly. LOL

Was making some nice progress tonight. At least until the rain hit. That's the bad part of having your shop in the garage. To leave enough room for other tools and work benches the infeed of the table saw backs up to the overhead door. So to make use of it I have to open the door. With the wind and rain coming in I don't think it would have done the raw lumber a lot of good.

What? Some people get to have all the fun. I'm just leaving my freaking office.

LOL. I had a job walk at GA Tech that finished at 3:00 so I decided to head home instead if back to the office. Was nice beating all that traffic. Normal commute home is 1-1/2 hours. Today just under an hour.

Back