What did you do to your tank today

No joke.. I priced them also..

Ok.. Hijack over LOL.. Things like this are the reason for the chat room :)

I'll talk to youse guys this afternoon..

Today I cleaned my glass, went to war with bubble algae & won! and freshwater dipped my green mushroom. Now it has floated somewhere & I can't find it in the tank... : Hope to do a water change tonight & then figure out what I can get for the 30g cube to eat my healthy crop of green hair algae.

Assault;519256 wrote: I went ahead anyway and bought petrasb's gear, and sat down beside my tank and drunk a shot of 1800:D

I'm planning to feed my fish then have a shot of Crown. Great minds, they say.

cr500_af;519305 wrote: I'm planning to feed my fish then have a shot of Crown. Great minds, they say.

Did the same myself, feeding for them....crown for me :D

today I fragged another piece of my blue zoanthids, did test on both tanks, and rearranged my a few things in my 6g nano. Fun day!!!

Assault;519395 wrote: I have a bar right next to the tank with a full bottle of crown...
I have a kegerator in my basement along with my 95 gallon tank...that count?? :lol2:

Assault;519256 wrote: I went ahead anyway and bought petrasb's gear, and sat down beside my tank and drunk a shot of 1800:D

would if i drank almos a hole bottle a rum....n then i cleand my glasses again.....and tridented a rock crab cuz he stole my frags?.....that count?

I fed my fish. The copperband seems to be getting the idea that my hand equals food coming for him!

90 frag is sorta running again (thanks to Eric) - big ole 135 sump is running now - missing the water for the 65gal refugium.
Tons of LR and chaeto hopefully help in my chemical warfare against bad water quality.
Also hooked a 400W halide of my other sump that currently holds the poor remaining frags I was able to save.
Special thanks here again to Barry and Colin for housing some of my more valuable stuff until I pull through this...

Robb

Tried target feeding and it went better than I expected. Checked water parameters. Gonna have to wait until tomorrow for a water change, forgot to turn on the heater...

:D
rolo65;519412 wrote: would if i drank almos a hole bottle a rum....n then i cleand my glasses again.....and tridented a rock crab cuz he stole my frags?.....that count?
Yes you did drink a whole bottle of rum

added a little marine buffer to raise my ph until I can get it stabilized with the new setup..

Back