What did you do to your tank today

DrNecropolis;482104 wrote: I meant where the Lowes was going.. Going to be at the corner of 278 and Bill Corrupt pkwy.. Where they are doing all that grading..
Oh Yeah, I think I heard that somewhere.

DrNecropolis;482110 wrote: yup.. I did the Topo survey on it years ago.. Like 5 or 6 years ago..

Took their sweet time, didnt they..
I'll be glad. It pains me when I still have to give HD my money when they can't stock the right stuff. Why would you have like 10 boxes of threaded unions and no solvent weld? Anyway I didn't get what I wanted done. We ended up having company and by the time they left, it was to late to fire up the saws. I got all the stuff though. I'll jump on it in the morning.

DrNecropolis;482104 wrote: I meant where the Lowes was going.. Going to be at the corner of 278 and Bill Corrupt pkwy.. Where they are doing all that grading..

Corrupt? interesting name...

johnr2604;482118 wrote: I'll be glad. It pains me when I still have to give HD my money when they can't stock the right stuff. Why would you have like 10 boxes of threaded unions and no solvent weld? Anyway I didn't get what I wanted done. We ended up having company and by the time they left, it was to late to fire up the saws. I got all the stuff though. I'll jump on it in the morning.

Dont ya just hate that? But luckily, i live less than 5 miles from a Lowes... its so nice. actually, the only time i go to home depot is if lowes doesn't have it.. which is... very very rare and HD seems so unorganized

Did a 12% water change, filled up the top off resivore, feed the fish, corals, and anemones :thumbs:

Fed the tangs, cleaned the glass, added salt to my ro water, and top off the ATO res

Mixed up 5gallons of Kalk, emptied my skimmer cup, and fed the fishies. I got to look at it for a whole 10 minutes too!

Moved one of them to a different room.... ok so its only a 3 gallon :lol2: Dosed the other two

I scraped the glass, picked up some rock, moved some coral, and i'm getting ready for my 45gallon water change.

looked at my fish sleeping as I ran out the door. Yesterday did a WC, feed the tank and scraped more silicone out of the 92. I have GOT to finish that tonight.

As for HD vs. Lowes, Lowes is FAR superior in plumbing. Depends on what department you are going to as to which is better.

Dusted off the two 10" cooling fans as I see my tank creeping towards 80 degrees. I wanted to see how they do at cooling the tank with the clear mesh screen tops installed. I am betting they do better than last year, cuz I was sporting thoughs stupid glass panels. Just some prep for the warmer times ahead.

So far they are makeing the heater kick on through out the day. Wow. And I am running 4 HQI 150's. I know that I am in for some crappy hot days ahead and need a chiller in a bad way. Only so much AC I can pump into the house.

Rinsed alot of great rock I have been soaking. Did the same with alot of aragonite sand. I think I have way to much now, but we will see.
Blasted the pvc shavings what I cut for my loop. About to apply glue. Mmmmm glue

DrNecropolis;482399 wrote: I cussed at it and called it bad names..
Naa you gotta be nice and go all ladies man on it and call it "sweet thang." Then mention the fish sandwich part

Smoothie;482403 wrote: Naa you gotta be nice and go all ladies man on it and call it "sweet thang." Then mention the fish sandwich part

No way.. It was getting all uppity.. Had to knock it down a peg or two..

Back