Show your tank(s)!!!

Looking good so far, Tony. Can't wait to see some pictures with corals and fish. Just don't add them too quickly....lol :)

Maureen

kj_yoda wrote: Tony, that didn't take you long to get water in it... 3 hours. LOL:fish::yay:

yeah... well so much for the idea of not cleaning it today and letting it sit for a while. :D

glxtrix wrote: that better be a saltwater tank tony!

Obviously its going to be my new reef (breaking down all my other tanks to combine)
I'll leave it at that as a little teaser... once the build gets going I'll give all the details. :yes:

Man, I can't wait to see that thing up and running. That mo-fo was HEAVY, my back is killing me haha:D

Check out this thread.... http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=8479">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=8479</a>
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend> [IMG]http://atlantareefclub.org/boards/data/uploads/attachments/8480=624-tank 195a.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg>
8480=624-tank 195a.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="tank 195a.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
8480=625-tank 234a.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
8480=625-tank 234a.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="tank 234a.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

kj_yoda wrote: She is just being lazy :lol2:
:sad: be nice!!

it sometimes takes 2 times for the drag and drop, but even so, I still love it.

Check out all my sticks!! I love that top pics... looks like I got a lotta stuff!!! :)

You know I am just playing with you! That is a great thread and wonderful pictures

Thanks ;)

There has never been good days in the 72g!!! lol
I promise to show off the next tank, but since I do this reef stuff very slow, it may be awhile. And sheet rocking and mudding the closet is getting old so I've been lazy and not working on the new fish closet like I should. Not to mention the sanding gets EVERYWHERE!! Plus I've never done this before and I'm really not sure what I'm doing... so *sigh* maybe one day. I'm grabbing the home depot book now... I better keep reading!! :help:

So there is no new/used tank yet...

but check this out..
I had dreams to knock out the closet... so I call the neighbor over. He's always a sucker for helping me with projects....

pic 1: so here is Robert taking out the wall

pic 2: wow- look at all that space and it's insulated too!!!

pic 3: that's some of my sheetrock and mud work :eek: be nice!!

pic 4: don't forget the dust masks!!!

4 tries and still no pics :sad: hold on!!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
8513=626-closet 003.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
8513=626-closet 003.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="closet 003.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
8513=627-closet 005.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
8513=627-closet 005.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="closet 005.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
8513=628-closet 008.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
8513=628-closet 008.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="closet 008.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
8513=629-closet 010.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
8513=629-closet 010.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="closet 010.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Showtime305 wrote: Good job so far. Looks like everyone was working hard and you were playing. LOL

but that really wasn't the case!! That was another day when I was being silly.

Robert did the most the sheetrock, and I did all the tape and mud and finished the sheetrock. There is still lots of work... I need another pic since the floors are in the closet too and that looks good.

Thanks AJ and Kev!!

C:Documents and SettingsuserMy DocumentsMy PicturesKodak Pictures2006-01-17

Are you setup properly for drage and drop pictures? if not, email me the pictures at
a> and I will post them for you.

Bump!! I though I would push this back to the top so some of the new board members can add to the collection.

Back