Vics CD 180G Peninsula

Wait is that where your tank is going? Why do a peninsula if you're going to display sideways?

Best of luck getting it going. Even with the wait for delivery you're probably going to be moving faster that me.

Oh wow! I could imagine. Glad it turned out alright.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I don't know if you were going for this but it looks like a sunken pirate ship. I like it!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Uhg... 100 GPD ro/di to fill this tank and sump takes forever!!! started filling it Saturday evening after the plumbing. I had to work today, so I had to cut the water off since it looks like I'm short only another 20g or so. So, I have the ro/di refilling my reservoir and should have the tank completely filled this evening. Water should be good by tomorrow!!!

I wanted to move all the power bricks from the MP40s and Lights outside of the stand, but have a very limited foot print to the left of the tank 17.5"x 15". Height doesn't matter.

Got on wayfair and found this accent stand for only $115. Cheaper and looks better than something I could make.

Attachments

• acc cab 1.png
    acc cab 1.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 75
  • acc cab 2.png
    acc cab 2.png
    181.8 KB · Views: 78
Ugh... my luck. 2 leak points. And barely a drop every few minutes. 1 is directly over the sump and one is right at the main overflow right below the external box. I dried it out and gonna try my luck at just adding some additional PVC cement and make a nice thick later.
You got this

You got this
I think I did. I can't believe it actually worked. I let it cure for 2 hours and tested it again and it didn't seem to have any leak. This morning, it felt dry as well. I'm going to throw on a second coat later today to be 100% sure tho.

Now I need to work on adjusting the overflow, finish the wiring, then put on the doors to clean it all up.

Attachments

• 227A6DD5-162A-4911-8D14-F08A369BB1BB.jpeg
    227A6DD5-162A-4911-8D14-F08A369BB1BB.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
I think I did. I can't believe it actually worked. I let it cure for 2 hours and tested it again and it didn't seem to have any leak. This morning, it felt dry as well. I'm going to throw on a second coat later today to be 100% sure tho.

Now I need to work on adjusting the overflow, finish the wiring, then put on the doors to clean it all up.
If you take some PVC shavings and mix it with the glue, it will make a much better patch vs just using the glue.

Back