What did you do to your tank today

Took my new chiller apart to figure out how to replace the temp probe, cleaned it up as best I could, gonna hook up a Mag 5 tonight and run some vinegar/water through it, then eventually bleach, then plain water. Thinking about painting the cover/case black. Current color is something of a dirty off white that looks like a desktop PC out of the early 90's. Trying to figure out if one can of Krylon Fusion satin black will be enough, or will I need 2...

Also trying to plan my manifold from my return pump...

mapleredta;532184 wrote: Sounds as if you need to put that guard over your vortech. Same BTA?

No that bta has learned its lesson lol its on the opposite side. This was a new nem.. that just .split couple weeks prior but I still have 3

Wife was at the beach so I created my own saltwater and did a quick 20g water change.

I took a lot of live rocks out, re-aquascaped the whole tank, and replaced new sand (CaribSea Seaflor Special Grade Reef Sand). I took me 13 hours and still not done yet. It's looking great and opens more space to see the fishes swimming... will post some photos when I finish.

Cleaned off a Koralia 3 from Andy, put it in the tank. set a random timer on a Koralia Evolution, put it in the tank. Checked the Salinity, PH, and Alkalinity. Added some buffer.

DrNecropolis;537652 wrote: So that's why she called me and said Omega plan is going into effect?

LoL

As soon as she knows about the 180 we'll see about Omega plan... still a gray area at this point.

TO my tank... nothing yet..

FOR my tank... picked up one of these:
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
539855=25478-MRC Sump - RR.jpg
>
539855=25478-MRC Sump - RR.jpg
class="gc-images" title="MRC Sump - RR.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I've been drooling for 2 hours... it's sitting in my truck right now.. I just want to go and rub that new acrylic beauty with a diaper..

Alk dose to both and did the LEDs in the Red Sea last night so I'm cleaning up the glass and going to have a cold beer in front of it in a few.

I had a good day in sales and going to reflect on that for a min...

Rbredding;539880 wrote: I've been drooling for 2 hours... it's sitting in my truck right now.. I just want to go and rub that new acrylic beauty with a diaper..

That is nice man... very nice.. :up:

Back