What did you do to your tank today

Yesterday
*Waterchange for the 90 & the 30
*Added a Quad outlet next to my RODI/Mixing station/Water tank (LONG overdue)

Today
*swapped out the old reactor for my Powerbuy reactor (running BRS biopellets)
*FINALLY plumbed in my calcium reactor (not running any media in it yet.. I need to fill my CO2 tank first - I'll get to that this week)
*Tested my Calcium - 472

Helped a New friend setup a 30 long. There family is very excited and the kids cant wait to have "Nemos" lol.

I fed my fish...how's that?? :thumbs:

I also did a water change on my son's 5 gallon FW tank.

Fed the Panther grouper and Humu.....they were hungry.haha
chris c

Rinsed filter floss and gave the rock a nice shake to make the water cloudy again. Hopefully all the very fine dust will be gone in a few days. Then I should be able to add a CUC.

Well didn't do anything with the tank but did buy some nifty little underwater cameras so I can better monitor my tank while traveling..... very pumped!

Got stuck with urchin spines while cleaning my new one... a heads-up would have been cool. Not like a long spined urchin croaks in a 30g frag tank and nobody notices.

Moved everything from my 65 to a 125. Fish and corals are gonna hang out in a 29 gallon condo till tomorrow. I'm going to let the water clear up overnight before they go back in. This move sucked. The new tank had to go where the old one was. :doh: But on the plus side I found a peppermint shrimp I haven't seen in three months.

I fed my dragon morray eel this morning. I fed my golden puffer this evening. Made salt water for water change tomorrow :)

DawgFace;658027 wrote: Well didn't do anything with the tank but did buy some nifty little underwater cameras so I can better monitor my tank while traveling..... very pumped!

you mean like an underwater webcam?

(awesome!)

I purchased Bio-Balls for the 1200. Purchased a 29 Gal Bio Cube, and began separating the wants(coral I plan to keep) from my 300 Gal Cube in preparation to post it for sale.

"Dusted" my glass and back wall again. Crossing my fingers that I'll only need to do this one more time and use a tooth brush to get the hard to reach areas on the back wall.

Added a yellow tang, blue green chalice and some pink zoas thanks Larry (itsamyheff)

Chemically_Balanced;659472 wrote: Forgot about the water change going on and flooded 20 gallons of saltwater onto the hardwoods.

Ouch! None of us have EVER done that... :)

About to do a water change and try (again) to find the Cali Tort that fell in the rocks. :sad:

Back