What did you do to your tank today

Changed out my return pump, put in a clean filter sock, and moved some frags around

added micromussa, acan, neon green leather, zoa colony, ultra red trach, water change

Put tank in place, filled with DSB, and waiting for Aragocrete to cure. Week 4.5 still at 10+ph

Added a blonde naso, 2 blue sided wrasses, rbta, 2 heads of hammer coral, and a water change. Yesterday added a male and 3 female anthias. I think that makes 20 fish...

several frags
replaced filter sock
15 oz. of CaCl solution (Recipe 2)
moved rock around
made RO water
2 auratus cichlids for the other tank

cr500_af;674250 wrote: Let me be more specific, since it was late.
I turn skimmers off lilke the directions say. However, on both tanks the skimmers STILL go nuts. I ended up having to leave the skimmer on the 90g off until I had done three 20% changes, otherwise it was impossible to adjust it so that it didn't overflow (rapidly).
It took two water changes to make the 30g behave.
:)

Yep I found out the hard way lol, I treated mine after talking to ralph about it and had the same issues with the skimmer, I guess when I had used it last it was on a tank with no skimmer 10 thousand apologeez:confused2:

Water change, Glass cleaning, Filter floss change, filter sock change, and sucked out about a 1/4 of my crushed coral sand bed. Then added a large toadstool leather, blue clove polyps, and two blasto frags.

I hooked my HOB fuge back up. I had taken it off line 2 weeks ago. Got it all cleaned up, painted the outside of it black to less light would go back into the tank. Swapped out the bulb for a new one.

Now it's all hooked back up with fresh cheato. :thumbs:

Fed the fish, hand fed the eel and gobies, cleaned the glass. Then just sat there and watched them for about 30 minutes.

I finished plumbing my Saltwater Mixing Station and now waiting until tomorrow when GrouperTherapy will be coming by to take some dimensions for my built-in so the tank can finally be set!

Cleaned the filters, water change, fed my babies and tonight, adding another coral. :thumbs: :djsmilie:

Built a mesh lid, Water change, added some donated sps ( thanks!) and major research on building my sump and setting it all up.

Back