What did you do to your tank today

Added a fuzzy lion fish to my new aggressive 75 gal, Current live stock includes Hawk Eyed, and a Velvet Damsel, Hmm what to get next?

I retrieved my trigger from the overflow. I guess it is time I quit procrastinating and build a cover...

Time to continue this thread.

Bought food for my new coral collection. Fed the fish, watched the new coral open up this morning, cleaned the glass, then went back to watching all the movement.

Filled the tank with water. The sump is filling now and should be at the proper level by bed time. Hoping to start cycling tomorow. It's been an adventure and I am just getting started.

Replaced the filters, gave the fish some treats. Moved the coral around. Installed new lights. Then just sat there and watched everything open, move and swim around.

Dropped a powered computer fan into the tank... no affects on the inhabitants... jury is still out on the fan.

elFloyd;702224 wrote: Dropped a powered computer fan into the tank... no affects on the inhabitants... jury is still out on the fan.

Opps!!!!!! LOL Sounds like something I would do. :up:

Scraped the coralline off the back and sides, gave the vortech wetsides a vinegar bath, moved some rock around, cleaned up the sane bed of small rocks, shells, etc., made 20 gallons of RODI for top off, made another 30 gallons for a water change and added salt.

Yeah... thats about it.

elFloyd;702224 wrote: Dropped a powered computer fan into the tank... no affects on the inhabitants... jury is still out on the fan.

My cell phone went into the tank the other day. I'm back to using the old cell phone again.

Watching my cbb eat aptasia, and my dwarf lion apparently thinks he is a clown, he has taken up residence in the welso...

Added a nice cream colored toadstool, an anemone crab, and first thing in the morn.....20% water change.

did a water change thursday. cleaned the glass, siphoned off the stuff growing on the vortech... today, i am enjoying my tank.. from my bed.

wishing for an upgrade opportunity to swim by as well.

I arranged some and added some that I transferred from my dads 200 gallon system.
chris

Back